South Yorkshire School Business Leaders Group
The South Yorkshire School Business Leaders Group (SYSBL) held their first meeting on the 12th January 2017.
Our vision and aims
- To create a local network of School Business Leaders who work together to support each other
- To provide opportunities for;
- Sharing good practice
- Collaborative purchasing
- Joint CPD events/workshops/keynote speakers
- Negotiating discounts/special prices
- Income generation ideas
- Providing feedback from our region to local and national bodies
- Signposting information/relevant CPD opportunities
- Mentor support to new SBM/SBLs
Membership is open to anyone who works within a school business environment in the South Yorkshire area, in any phase or type of school. No matter what your job title is, School Business Manager, Finance Officer, Admin Manager, Director of Finance – you are welcome to join us!
Annual subscription is £50 per school, which includes attendance at 3 meetings a year and access to the SYSBL website with online forums and information sharing, plus access to special offers from our sponsors. Membership for additional members from the same school is £10 per additional member, per year.
To join our group click here http://www.sysbl.org.uk/signup/
If you wish to contact me, please use the Contact Us page. Follow us on Twitter @SYorksSBLGroup.
Founder/Chair of SYSBL Group
Contact: Louise Hatswell, Founder/Chair of SYSBL Group